Tuesday, March 21, 2006

M I C - K E Y M O U S E

Okay, gang, you all remember the words, right?
M I C - K E Y M O U S E
Mickey Mouse!
Donald Duck!
Forever let us hold our banner high, high, high!
Come along and join the (band?) hmmm hmmm hmmm

Well, I could certainly still sing along if I were watching the Mickey Mouse Club on television. My favorite was Spin in Spin & Marty and I won't hear anything different.

Okay, if you've a yen to re-visit your childhood, hardly anything you do is neater or safer than going to one of the Disney extravanganza worlds. I'm lately acquainted with a lady who runs a travel website called Mouse for Less, which is so loaded with information on the parks, you'd have to spend a week just browsing.

So, I'm here to give a plug if you get a yen to go up Space Mountain or wander around on Tom Sawyer's Island, visit Mouse for Less for the information alone. Then, book a trip. I'm sure she'd love the business.

Mouse for Less

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot to see here. What a valuable website!

    ReplyDelete