Thursday, June 22, 2006

I've Got a Website

In my on-going desire to present a professional image as a writer, I got a website to be my presence on the internet. I'll continue to use this blog for announcements, thoughts, and just stuff.

I've put a link to the left just under my profile for the website. So, if you're reading this, just shift your eyeballs left a bit and you'll see it.

The advantage of a website over a blog is the ability to make certain information more permanent to the site. On a blog, you write a post and it slips down down down then disappears as it get archived each month.

The new website isn't spectacular, but I hope I can tweak and modify it to be a good marketing tool for the Marva juggernaut of publishing. That last is just hyperbole. I'm practicing to write cover blurbs.

1 comment:

  1. Nice site. It's good to have a webpage, because you never know who might come looking for you.

    ReplyDelete