Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sigh of Relief

I'm only one of millions who breathed a huge sigh of relief that the elections are over (well, nearly).

It came out the way I liked it, so I can't complain. I'm sure there will be lots of complaints coming in the next few weeks from those lovely neo-cons who stole two presidential elections and got their fingers slapped by the populace who saw through their shenanigans (a nice word for shit).

Now, on to 2008. I hope I don't have to support Hillary, but I will if that's the way it works out. However, rarely are the rising stars two years prior to a presidential election the ones who actually end up being the candidates.

Will McCain get blasted out by his fellow Republicans again? Is Rudy the once and future king?

Stay tuned. But, be ready for a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment