Saturday, February 10, 2007

Who's Your Daddy?

The death of Anna Nicole Smith didn't affect me one way or the other, but I'm loving the aftermath. I don't mean to sound hard-hearted. I'm quite sorry she died so young.

However, the fight over the paternity of the baby Danielynne is becoming absolutely priceless.

Howard Stern, her lawyer and last known beau, claims he's the dad.
Larry Birkhead, ex-boyfriend, also wants to be Danny's Daddy.
Prince Freddy of Anhalt, Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, has stepped up to the plate as well.

Now, the perfect capper is the rumor that J. Howard Marshall, Anna's elderly hubby is really the sperm donor.

Anna was clearly not as stupid as she appeared to be. By having the child by dead J. Howard, she cemented the child's claim to the estate. I think this is exactly what happened and those other guys are just trying to cash in.

Slow news day, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment