Tuesday, July 01, 2008

All Dressed Up and Ready to Go

The latest incarnation of Tales of a Texas Boy - Large Print now has the Search Inside feature. This is a handy-dandy trim size for young and old alike.

The 18Pt type is eyesight-impaired friendly. I can even read it without my glasses.

The trim size (dimensions) is an easier-to-hold 9.7 x 7.4 x 0.3 inches with 138 pages.

Price: $9.95 and eligible for free shipping and handling.

For my readers who were so kind as to review one or more of the other editions of Tales, feel free to drop by this book's product page and click the star ratings at the top. If you'd like to repost your review, too, I'd appreciate that as well.

A big thanks to all of you who've told me how much they liked this book. It means a lot to me when a reader sends me a note telling me "I laughed, I cried. Thanks so much for writing this."

No comments:

Post a Comment