Thursday, May 21, 2009

Book Events Coming Up

A couple of new things going on. I posted about the Chateau Lorane Arts and Wine Festival. I've also been notified that I have another couple of engagements this summer. Here's the schedule:

May 23rd and 25th: Chateau Lorane. I'll be there from 11:30am to 5:30pm. Note that I might participate in the wine tasting and will then give everybody really great deals on my books.
* Saturday, May 23rd has been added since my last announcement.

July 5th: Art in the Vineyard. Located in Alton Baker Park in Eugene, Oregon. I'll be there from 11:30am to 3:30pm. Note that 15% of gross sales goes to charity.

August 19th: Lane County Fair. I'll be with the Authors and Artists from 11:00am to 5:00pm.

If you're anywhere in the Eugene area on these dates, please stop by to say hi.

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm confused, Marva. Are you going to these vineyard and wine-tasting spots to sell books BECAUSE everybody's three sheets to the wind or despite that?

    *snicker*

    Thanks for the plug about TD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Funny, DLK.

    Can't wait to hear the audio, Marva. The print version's fantastic.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete