Sunday, February 06, 2011

Upcoming Featured Writers

Over the next month or two, I've scheduled some fantastic guests to my blog. Of course, I'll knock on virtual doors when they drop in, but I wanted to give a heads-up in advance. Also, consider this an invitation to your authors to be my guest.

3/7 Ginger Simpson. Author of several novels from MuseItUp Publishing, you can follow Ginger at her fabulous Dishin' It blog.










3/23 Jo Ramsey. I don't know much about Jo yet. Her book "Cutting Cords," a YA paranormal, is getting the book tour treatment through Goddess Fish Promotions. I look forward to receiving Jo's information soon.









4/15 A.R. (Amber) Norris. Author of the soon to be released "Duty and Devotion," a science fiction romance from Desert Breeze Publishing. You can follow Amber at her delightful Scifi Adventures blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment