Monday, April 18, 2011

Review of The Tales of Abu Nuwas

Getting a review is great; getting a laudatory review is even greater.

Bamika on Goodreads is a fine writer from Australia. I'm eagerly awaiting the publication of her science fiction series on clones. I've read several stories in the universe she's created. She should be published and I hope she'll soon put together the stories in book form.

In the meantime, she was kind  enough to read and review one of my books. Lucky for all of you, The Tales of Abu Nuwas is a mere 99 cents (USD) on Amazon. I'm not sure what that is in Aussie dollars.

Click here to read her full review at Goodreads.

When I started reading the Tales of Abu Nuwas by Marva Dasef I was immediatly charmed by the sweet, innocent character of Setara. Setara is a girl on the verge of womanhood, itching to escape the clutches of her over-protective father and explore the world beyond the walls of her home.

And what a world it is, filled with bandits, pirates, demons, magic and djinn! Dasef has created an Arabian Nights landscape of bazaars and palaces, caves and stables. A never-was world of magic and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment