Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Interviewed on Long and Short Reviews

July 26th is a busy day where I don't have to lift a finger since all finger lifting has been done.

First off, I'm the featured interview on Long and Short Reviews. I'll be hopping over to their Yahoo group for chit-chat throughout the day.

I'm also the featured author on J.Q. Rose's month-long blogonanza of Beach Reads.

And I have a dentist appointment.

That last one isn't all that exciting, but it is the only one where finger-lifting (and car driving) is involved.

I hope you'll catch me on the internet today! Starting on 7/29, hopefully I and "Missing, Assumed Dead" will be everywhere you look. You can hide, but you can't run. Or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Marva, I had a dentist appointment today too! I passed--no cavities. How 'bout you? Busy day keeping up with all your appearances. Thanks for participating in the beach read bonanza and generously offering a free copy of your new release to the winner of the drawing. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete