Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hostess with a Whale - C.K. Volnek

C.K. is an MG/YA writer with MuseItUp Publishing. Her recently released tween novel, A Horse Called Trouble, and has already been receiving many accolades for this touching story of a young teen who must overcome her abusive past to save the defiant horse who taught her to love and trust again. C.K. will visit me here on February 13th with more information on this book.

She's hosting one of my characters in "Midnight Oil" An Orca Called Salmon. Read all about it on The Mind's Eye blog.

About Charlotte

Everyone has a story. Happy, sad, good, bad, all rolled up in the truth of who we are. We may think we are nothing special, but in fact we are everything to someone. We may just not know it.

I grew up in Nebraska, enjoying life in small town USA; riding horses in summer and sledding the ginormous hills in winter. I am married to my best friend and together we have three children and four Papillon fur-kids. What can I say...Papillons are like potato chips, you can’t stop at one. I like to write, hike, watch movies, and dream about the ‘what ifs’ in life, thus spawning the many stories my muse wants to share. I am proud to announce my first two novels released in 2011, and my third to be released 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. fantastic job. I did not expect this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!
    Raider Black and Silver Large Deluxe Motorcycle Cover

    ReplyDelete