Sunday, January 15, 2012

Most Villainous Hostess - Ardyth DeBruyn

My host today is the multi-talented Ardyth DeBruyn. I like her so much, I even named one of my characters after her. She also has a very artistic brother who has illustrated her wonderful YA fantasy, "A School for Villains."

Click here for Ardyth's blog.

About Ardyth

Ardyth DeBruyn is a native Oregonian with a restless nature and a degree in Anthropology. After hiking over 1500 miles across Europe and living on the Mexican border for a year, she settled back in the Pacific Northwest (for now) to write fantasy stories. She has decided she can type herself into adventures faster than walk. She has fiction published in a number of webzines and two children’s novels, ”Chosen Sister,” with Wild Child Publishing, and “A School for Villains.”

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was on your blog that I spotted the name Ardyth a few months back. It jumped out at me, too!

    I was looking for a name for my Victorian era, plucky archaeologist heroine. (Or rather, I was looking AT names, and my character was peering over my shoulder, saying "No, no, not that one, no ..."

    We saw "Ardyth" on your blog, and she said, "That's it. But change the spelling."

    Ardeth Meriwether is the name of the heroine in my current WIP ...

    Ardyth DeBruyn is an incredibly awesome name for a fantasy author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, it's her real name. Some people get all the luck, eh?

    I'll make sure Ardyth sees this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you named a character after Ardyth. :)

    I'll hop over to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you named a character after Ardyth. :)

    I'll hop over to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete