Sunday, October 07, 2012

HELP! Cybils Nominations are Open

NOTICE: None of my books are eligible this year, but next year maybe I'll have something that is. Thanks to those folks who gave it a shot to nominate. The thought is very much appreciated.

Actually, the public nominations have been open since October 1st. While I can nominate my own books, it's so much nice coming from someone else. My publisher is limited to 10% of their eligible kids' books. That means they'll need to be very choosy.

Go here to read about how to nominate and for links to the public nomination forms. 

My eligible books (published between 10/16/2011 and 10/15/2012) are all from MuseItUp Publishing and Marva Dasef is my author name for all my books. I don't think you need any other information, but I'll include the links to the books in Amazon just in case:

Midnight Oil - Book 2 of the Witches of Galdorheim Series
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006UTL54A

Scotch Broom - Book 3 of the Witches of Galdorheim Series
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007ROH46K

These books can be entered in the Science Fiction/Fantasy category, the Middle Grade Fiction category, and the YA Fiction category. A public nominator can submit only one book in each category, but any single book can be nominated in multiple categories. In other words, spread the love.

If my book is already listed in a category, you don't need to nominate it again. Matter of fact, it will kick you back to the beginning if the book is already listed. Once is enough to get into the judging stacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment