Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Old Eddie Tells a Story

"Tales of a Texas Boy" is fairly popular, especially with older folks. Large Print doesn't hurt for that demographic. I'd forgotten I'd got this story recorded before my father died. I didn't include it in Tales, since that book is about his youth in West Texas. Still, I thought the story was a fun one and even better since it's my father's own words. I put it together with the illustrations for the stories that are in the print edition of  "Tales of a Texas Boy" so people would have something to look at while they listened.


And since we're into movies here, this is the very brief book trailer. I think I'll be redoing it since it has my old website reference. I do love the background music for this one. It fits so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment