Saturday, June 01, 2013

Father's Day is Coming


Are you an adult? If so, then it means your Dad is even older than you and is a prime audience for TALES OF A TEXAS BOY. This book is a series of short stories based on my own father's experience growing up in West Texas during the Depression Era.

The book is available in multiple formats: all ebook types, regular trade paperback, and large print. If you purchase the book on Amazon from the 3rd party vendor Texas Boy Publications, you'll get a signed, brand-new copy directly from the author (me). Whether you get a 99 cent ebook special of the $8 paperback, your father will like these gentle tales of an earlier time. Well, I can't guarantee that, but if your father grew up in a rural area, liked to read Larry McMurtry, or is a fan of John Wayne, he'll probably like this book.

Over the next few days, I'll post some tantalizing tidbits from Tales of a Texas Boy. I hope you think your father (or yourself) might like the stories. Did I mention it's illustrated with old time photos? Some are even from my family album. You can guess which ones.



Large Print Paperback ($7.64)
Amazon
CreateSpace - Use code 9Z94TUUZ for 40% off. This will cover shipping.

Ebooks are all 99 cents. Kindle Ebook
Nook Ebook
Smashwords (all formats)

Print Trade Paperback ($6.29 - $7.99)
Amazon
Barnes and Noble



No comments:

Post a Comment