Friday, June 14, 2013

Mr. Young's Arkansas Cedar Float - Tales of a Texas Boy

Tales of a Texas Boy

Mr. Young’s Arkansas Cedar Float

All work and no play is not a way to grow up properly. Going fishing was an easy and cheap way to do both at the same time–catch some fish for dinner while enjoying a lazy afternoon by the creek.


EVER’ ONCE IN awhile, Pa lets me take off from my chores to go fishin’. This was one of those days, so I asked Ma if she could pack up some food to take along. She was agreeable to it, and made me a good meal with sandwiches and even a piece of chocolate cake. I filled my canteen at the pump.

Ebooks are all 99 cents.
Print Trade Paperback ($6.29 - $7.99)
Large Print Paperback ($7.64 - $8.99)
CreateSpace - Use code 9Z94TUUZ for 40% off. This will cover shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment