Thursday, December 26, 2013

Preditor/Editor Polls Are Open

I only have one book entered for 2013: FAIZAH'S DESTINY. It's getting a lot of mileage lately. Forgot I also entered SPELLSLINGER in the SF/F short stories section. By the way, the short is available on Kobo for free until the end of the month.

Pred/Ed Poll Link: http://www.critters.org/predpoll/ 

The Preditor/Editor polls are starting again. Pop over and nominate your books if they came out in 2013. If you don't have a book to nominate, I'd appreciate your vote for FAIZAH'S DESTINY. It appears in:

* SF/F Novels
* Childrens
* YA
* Ebook Covers

They've got a menu item for the poll categories at the top of the page.

The drill is to vote in a category (for my book I hope), enter your full name and email address (don't worry, this is safe), then try to discern the info they want to confirm you're a human being. After you vote, PredPoll will send you an email. VERY IMPORTANT: Click on the confirmation to register your vote.

If you enter your book in a category mine isn't in, let me know. I'll vote in the other categories if you're the first person to ask for my vote. You can put it in the comments to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment