Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Goodbye, Farewell, and Peace Be


'Cause you can look right through me, Walk right by me and never know I'm there... "Mr. Cellophane from the musical Chicago"

I have decided to stop writing for publication. I don't like doing things I don't do very well. Readers have let me know by their silence my work is mediocre at best. I don't like being mediocre, so I'll go find something I do better. Now where did I put that oboe?

Goodbye, Farewell, and Peace Be. The Cellophane Queen signing off.


2 comments:

  1. This is soooooo sad. Maybe I should take a clue, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this an April Fool's Day joke? I like a lot of your books! I haven't read all of them because books for MG/YA are not something I specialize in, but I loved The Witches of Galdorheim and also I thought Setara's Genie was tremendous fun! They are far superior to some of the other Indie stuff I've read.

    ReplyDelete